Reservoir and Process Chemistry
Our earth scientists have wide experience in working on many areas with varied geological setting
enabling us to understand and recognize the changes in behaviour of the field during production.
FEDCO can evaluate field geochemical changes thru its wide array of industry standard and in-house techniques.
We provide the following geochemical services:
- Sampling and field analysis of water, steam and gas chemistry
- Interpretation and analysis of fluid chemistry problems
- Isotope geochemistry
- Fluid-mineral equilibrium calculations and interpretation
- Geochemical survey of ground waters and thermal features
- Reservoir and process chemistry numerical simulations
- Scale and corrosion prediction, management and control
- Chemical on-line bore output measurements
- Chemical Tracer Tests